Let us manage your real estate investment with perfect ease
Lofty Property Management is here to handle all the daily operations of your real estate investment in Serra Mesa and bring you top-dollar tenants. As one of the leading property management companies in the area, we use tried-and-tested methods to help attract reliable applicants and enhance the appeal of your property to ensure a great sale in the long-term. Our team will handle everything from rent collection, tenant screening and management to property maintenance, leases and lease renewals, and handling emergencies. Call now!
Our property management process
Get a free rental analysis
We’ll take care of the rest
What our property management services cover
The Lofty Property Management team is trained to coordinate every aspect of your real estate investment in Serra Mesa. We will be the main point of contact with your tenants, managing any issues, concerns, and emergencies they may have. Additionally, we’ll collect and disburse rent in a timely manner, as well as deal with any necessary repairs and keep up with any maintenance issues while keeping the expenses at a minimum. We will oversee day-to-day operations of your property by offering the following services:
Free Rental Analysis
24/7 Emergency Service
Leases & Lease Renewals
Movings & Evictions
Bringing you top-dollar tenants
Property marketing is what we do best at Lofty Property Management. We use a wide array of methods and resources to attract quality tenants, including various listing services, real estate website syndications, flyers, brochures, and additional online tools. Not only that but we also leave nothing to chance when it comes to selecting the tenants. In order to put your mind at ease, we’ll conduct credit report evaluations as well as perform thorough criminal and rental history checks of each tenant to ensure their reliability and predict rental eviction risks.
We boost the appeal of your property
Regular maintenance is key to attracting tenants and minimizing vacancies. As one of the finest property management companies in Serra Mesa and beyond, Lofty Property Management will help you get the best bids for any repairs, improvements, and maintenance work needed in your property, making sure your real estate investment is always in its best shape. A well-maintained property will not only bring trustworthy top-dollar tenants, but it will also help you make a fantastic deal if you decide to sell your investment further down the line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I hire a property manager?
Professional property management companies can bring you a multitude of benefits. Some of the most important perks of hiring an experienced property manager include:
- Ensuring compliance with regulations. Being a landlord means having to follow numerous local, state, and federal laws on tenant selection discrimination, evictions, and more. A property manager can help you avoid lawsuits by ensuring compliance.
- Removing stress from your day-to-day. By maintaining your property and handling your tenants in a timely and professional manner, a property manager will give you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Attracting trustworthy tenants: property management professionals are skilled at finding reliable tenants and minimizing eviction risks. They will carefully vet all potential tenants, running credit reports, security checks, and getting references from previous landlords.
- Timely rent collection and disbursement: if you hire a property manager, you won’t have to worry about late payments as they will rely on efficient rent collection systems to ensure timely payments and maintain steady cash flow.
- Coordinating vendor relationships: property management companies develop and maintain relationships with trustworthy contractors in the area, finding the best people for any maintenance, repair, or renovation job needed in your Serra Mesa property.
- Boosting the resale value of your property: by ensuring proper maintenance of your real estate investment, a property manager will make sure you make a top-dollar sale when the time comes.
At Lofty Property Management, we work with a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals who can expertly and efficiently handle all the day-to-day operations of your real estate investment. Reach out to us and see for yourself why hiring property managers is worth it.
What are three duties of a property manager?
Property management entails a great number of responsibilities, but there are three major ones each property manager in Serra Mesa should perform:
- Managing tenants: property managers should locate, screen, and manage any tenant problems that arise. This means handling things like evictions, complaints, move ins/move outs, leases, emergencies, and so on.
- Collecting & disbursing rent: ensuring timely payments is another crucial responsibility of property managers. They enable the tenants to pay their rent efficiently via cutting edge technology as well as monitor the market for rent fluctuations.
Maintaining the property: the goal is to keep your real estate investment in great shape by performing any necessary improvements and repairs on your property and performing routine maintenance to maintain a good resale value and attract top-dollar tenants.
What are three examples of risks in property management?
Both the property manager and the landlord often have to deal with the following types of risks:
- Physical damage to the property that results in unexpected maintenance issues and expensive repairs
- Tenant risks such as extended vacancy periods, injuries, evictions, and late payments, and so on
Market downturns that can hardly be predicted and controlled, but may cause a wide range of issues both for the landlord and the property manager
How do you screen tenants?
Reputable property management companies do everything in their power to protect their clients from unnecessary tenant risks. At Lofty Property Management, we leave nothing to chance when your safety and trust are concerned, performing comprehensive screening procedures to ensure the trustworthiness of prospective tenants. When locating tenants in Serra Mesa, we perform a series of thorough inspections, including criminal background and rental history checks, evaluating income, and running credit reports. We strive to give you peace of mind and make sure you make the right decision for your real estate investment.
Do property managers handle maintenance?
Property management professionals are responsible for keeping up with all the maintenance tasks in your property while minimizing expenses. At Lofty Property Management, we have an extensive list of reliable and skilled contractors, including cleaners, repair technicians, home staging professionals, and any other vendors you may need to keep your property in tip-top shape.
What’s more, we also offer 24/7 maintenance services to all of our clients. If any unexpected issues arise, simply contact us and we’ll first try to fix them over the phone. If that’s not possible, we’ll take care of the issue expertly and efficiently, giving you peace of mind and ensuring smooth operation.
Who’s #1 among property management companies in Serra Mesa & the area?
Lofty Property Management is a reputable property management company serving San Diego and its surroundings. Our expert team is skilled at managing every single aspect of your real estate property operations, bringing only the best tenants and maximizing your property’s resale value.
We serve the entire area, meaning that you can depend on our expertise-based services whether your property is located near the Serra Mesa Recreation Center or closer to the San Diego River. In fact, we offer top-quality property management services in Clairemont, dependable property management in University City and serve numerous other areas in the vicinity. Get a free rental analysis now!